Customer satisfaction is a term that measures how services and/or products supping by a business meet or exceed customers’ expectations. It is important because it provides business owners and marketers a measurement with which they can use to improve and manage their businesses. The Giant Eagle Listen Survey is designed to measure and highlight customer loyalty and repurchase intentions, reduce customer churn, minimize negative word of mouth, increase lifetime customer value, and identify areas that need attention.
About Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and incorporated on August 31, 1931. Giant Eagle is a supermarket chain with stores in the U.S. states of Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. The company also operates 168 fuel station/convenience stores under the GetGo banner. The Giant Eagle operates its corporate headquarters in an office park in the Pittsburgh suburb of O’Hara Township. It operates 417 locations with 3600 employees all around the world.
Giant Eagle serves unique items such as Bakery, dairy, frozen foods, grocery, meat, seafood, snacks, sushi, dry ice, most now offering Betsy Ann Chocolates and etc. The company is serving more than 5 million customers each year. It is one of the 40 largest family operated and privately held companies in the United States.
This Article Will Guide You How to Complete Giant Eagle Listen Survey:
Prerequisites Of Survey:
- A valid Giant Eagle store receipt with a survey invitation.
- You should be 18 years old or above and a legal US resident to enter in the prize draw.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
Step By Step Guide To Giant Eagle Listen Survey:
- Visit the survey site at www.gianteaglelistens.com.
- Before entering sweepstakes you should check out the rules to the survey.
- Then take out your receipt and enter the survey code in the given blank boxes.
- Answer all survey questions honestly based on your Giant Eagle shopping experience coming to your screen series wise.
- Then specify whether you would like to enter the prize draw.
- Fill out your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Then submit the survey.
Useful Links And Information:
- Official Site: www.gianteagle.com