McDonald is one of the world largest food at the time and getting better and better day by day. They are always adding new and interesting things to their menu. To check the level of customer satisfaction with their McDonald company has launched Mcdvoice Survey which is meant to measure the customer satisfaction with the company products. The survey is available at www.mcdvoice.com.
Customer satisfaction surveys are the best way to get the user feedback about your company. On the basis of the customer, feedback company can make changes necessary to their services so that they can meet the customer needs. In return of survey, customers can win $1,000 or free drink/fries. So what are you looking for? read the guide and make an entry in the survey.
McDonald is founded by Richard and Maurice Mcdonald in 1940, the world largest fast-food chain and hamburger restaurant. It has 35,000 branches in 119 countries serving approximately around 68,000 customers daily. It was first founded as barbecue restaurant which was later upgraded to McDonald.
This Article Will Guide You How to Complete McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Prerequisites Of Survey:
- A mobile device, computer or tablet with internet access.
- A valid receipt from McDonald’s with an invitation to take a survey.
- You should be able to understand either English or Spanish.
Step By Step Guide To Survey:
- Go to Mcdvoive Survey site at www.mcdvoice.com.
- Choose the language you prefer i.e English or Espanol.
- Enter the store number, KS number, date of visit, time of visit, order and amount spent mentioned on the McDonald’s receipt.
- Answer all the question according to your experience of McDonald’s most recent visit.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- After you finish the survey, you will get a validation code that you can use to redeem the special offer printed on the slip.
- Use the code and get the offer within 30 days because the code expires within 30 days. Note that you cannot sell or transfer the offer electronically.
- McDonald’s Official Site: www.mcdonalds.com